MILANO ( – Glenalta authorised the CFT target company to acquire a 51% stake in the Spanish Packaging del Sur. The consideration is 4 million euros, the total equity value is 6.9 million euros including the value of the put option in favour of CFT, on the remaining 49% of the capital. The multiple Ev / ebitda adjusted for 2017 was 5.9x. Last year, in fact, Pks, active in the “secondary packaging” sector, achieved 6 million euro in revenues, with 1.25 million ebitda adjusted and a net profit of 0.5 million. One of the strategic drivers of Cft is in fact the expansion of the product portfolio within “secondary packaging”.